pam-mysql is back!
After days of silence since the last release, we're finally back!
The upcoming release, version 0.6, features the cool hybrid of contributions by many people and tons of bug fixes. The complete list of the changes is as follows:
- Adopted autoconf / automake for build system. (moriyoshi)
- Portable MD5 support by using OpenSSL / Cyrus-SASL. (moriyoshi)
- MySQL library detection. (moriyoshi)
- Added RPM spec file. (moriyoshi)
- Tidied up the entire code for security and maintainability. (moriyoshi)
- Modified log output to be more verbose. (moriyoshi)
- Changed log facility type to LOG_AUTHPRIV as per the recommendation in the PAM documentation. Falls back to LOG_AUTH on the platform that lacks it. (moriyoshi)
- Added support for unix socket and non-default ports. (moriyoshi)
- Added account management and authentication token alteration code. moriyoshi)
- Remove default values for string parameters for the sake of performance. moriyoshi)
- Enhanced SQL logging function to log session state as well. (moriyoshi)
- Solaris support. (moriyoshi)
We would thank all the people who helped us to get it out the door.